photography Pictures, Images and Photos

Taylor Swift : we are never ever getting back together

I remember when we broke up, the first time

Saying this is it, I've had enough, 'cause like
We haven't seen each other in a month
When you, said you, needed space, what?
Then you come around again and say
Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change
Trust me, remember how that lasted for a day
I say, I hate you, we break up, you call me, I love you

Oooh we called it off again last night
But Oooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you
We are never ever ever getting back together
We are never ever ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends talk
To my friends talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together
_____________________________________________

if you read my blog MR.R , thnks for everything {:
saya dah PENAT dengar janji manis awak . 
jaga that GIRL baik-baik , 
lastly,you such a JERK :] - Haha

P/S : jangan mainkan perasaan ANAK orang :'[ takbaik
satu hari nanti benda tu aku KENE dekat kita balik .